Are you addicted to chocolate as I am? I don’t bake as much chocolate things as I'd love for a very simple reason: I eat everything so fast I don't even have time for a photo 😊 But I can't stay away from chocolate all the time, specially at this time of the year.
Christmas month was meant to be spent around chocolate. I'm sure about it. I decided to bake some brownies, that taste heavenly and look like a cute little cookie. I baked the brownies in a bigger baking tray than I would normally do so that they would come out a lot thinner allowing me to use a cookie cutter to shape these babies. All in the name of Christmas.
I used a star cookie cutter you can use whatever you like best or just go the old-fashioned brownie way and give them a square shape using a knife.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 20 star brownies
Nutrition: 181 cal
- 1. Line a 30x40 baking tray with parchment paper. Butter the tray so that the paper sticks to it and then butter the paper.
- 2. Melt the chocolate and the butter on a double broiler. Set aside.
- 3. In a bowl mix de eggs, sugar, scrapped vanilla bean, and orange zests. Add the chocolate/butter mixture and the cream and mix.
- 4. Now add the flour and the pecans and mix thoroughly until everything is properly incorporated in the batter.
- 5. Pour the brownie batter onto the tray you have previously prepared. Use the back of a spoon or a offset spatula to evenly spread the batter.
- 6. Bake for approximately 20 minutes and let it cool down before cutting the brownies.